With limited supervision, a Food Service Worker performs a variety of food service tasks in accordance with established standards and procedures. Duties will include food and beverage preparation, meal assembly and service, offering choice to residents, dish washing, sanitation procedures, inventory receiving / distribution, communicating information, cash handling and related duties.
- Grade 10 Education.
- Basic computer skills desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, co-workers, and other hospital departments.
- Ability read, write and communicate in both written and oral English for text and numbers.
- Ability to perform basic math functions required.
- Physical strength and endurance required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Food Sanitation Course desired.
- Hospital and food handling experience desired.
An excellent attendance record, reliability and personal suitability must be demonstrated through your employment references.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.