Wolf Creek Building Supplies Ltd. located in Lacombe Alberta is a retail Lumber Yard & Supply Store. We are currently accepting Resumes' for a Building Sales Representative. As an inbound sales representative you would be responsible to educate, informs, quote and sells building materials, residential framing packages, garages, decks and pre-fabricated structures to residential and commecial customers and contractors.
• Answer general inquiries from residential/commercial customers and contractors seeking to purchase building materials, framing packages, garages, decks and pre-fabricated structures.
• Develop material and pre-package supply (material, deck, garage, pre-fabricated structures) programs for local building contractors and maintain the ongoing customer relationship.
• Assist customers in planning small projects as required including knowledge of local building codes effecting garage, deck and fence construction.
• Follow up on quotes, close the sale and work closely with key contacts to ensure timely and accurate shipping and delivery of products to site.
• Conduct general sales, not limited to building materials
• Confirm and verify product stock and delivery.
• As a member of the team, effectively contribute to meeting or exceeding sales targets while maintaining margins.
• Responsibility for product program planning, and sales for building materials, framing packages, garages, decks and pre-fabricated structures
• Constantly strive to improve product knowledge through self-study, courses, on-the-job training and trade publications to assist in increasing product sales and customer satisfaction.
• Promote Customer Service, as the framework of our business strategy.
• Grade 12 with 1-2 years building product experience, preferably in sales.
• Knowledge of building codes for the products being promoted (i.e. deck, garage, pre-fabricated structures
• Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Valid and clean Class 5 Driver’s License an asset.
• Ability to read and estimate from blueprints an asset.
• Residential & Agricultural experience an asset.
• Self- motivated, self-starter with good organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong negotiation and sales skills with ability to build rapport and gain trust.
Excellent compensation package available depending on experience.If you are interested please e-mail cover letter and Resume' including experience and references.
Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.