Our engineering consultants provide an extensive range of services including both contract and permanent hiring solutions, which we deliver from coast to coast and across all industries. Working closely with clients and candidates alike, Randstad Engineering provides specialized engineering, technical, construction and manufacturing staffing and recruitment services to Canada’s top organizations.
Randstad Engineering focuses on the following areas:
Architectural - Commercial, industrial, institutional, interiors, residential, and retail.
Construction - Commercial & industrial (ICI heavy civil, institutional, mechanical & electrical, and roads & highways.
Consulting Engineering - Building sciences, building services, environmental & geotechnical, municipal, structural, and transportation.
Manufacturing - Aerospace, automation, automotive/ off road vehicles, building materials, electronics, equipment & machinery, and food & beverage.
Natural Resources - Energy, mining, oil & gas, and pulp & paper.
Site Administrator - Langdon, AB 271646)
We are currently seeking a Site Administrator for a contract role in Langdon, AB.
- Ensure transfer of international site personnel's information to International HR, such as SIN numbers and work permits
- Administer booking of hotel rooms and truck reservations for site personnel as well as keeping records of such
- Collecting site personnel's timesheets and record work hours in SAP on a weekly basis
- Record Customer consumed man hours on separate tracking sheet and issue to Site Manager on a weekly basis
- File packing slips and other material information on share drives in coordination with Site Store Keeper and Site Manager
- Manage and replenish office supply in site trailers
- Order trailer furniture if needed
- Keep tidiness of site trailer - only light cleaning such as dusting expected
- Assist in day to day administrative tasks such as copying, note taking and scanning as requested by Site Manager, HSE Officer or Site Store Keeper
- Place IT Help Desk tickets for individual or general IT problems
- Assist in creation of export documentation and shipping request for materials on site
-Candidate shall able very proficient in Microsoft, especially Excel and Outlook
-Candidate to be outgoing, open and use to work in a construction site environment and able to support the dynamics within such
Please apply online and email resume to email@example.com
MS Office (Must Have)
Construction Site Admin (Must Have)
Click here to apply
About Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad around the world
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.
Industry: Recruitment and Staffing
Job Function: Administrative and Clerical