Real opportunity to grow
As one of Canada's largest employers, CIBC offers a variety of career opportunities. Our people are the key to achieving our vision of being the leader in client relationships, which is why we work hard to create an environment where all employees can excel.
We are proud to have been recently recognized as Strongest Bank in Canada, Strongest Bank in North America, and third Strongest in the world. We have also been named one of Canada's Best Diversity Employers, a Best Employer for New Canadians, one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures and one of the 50 Most Socially Responsible Corporations in Canada. In addition, we have eight strong Employee Affinity Networks focused on supporting the professional and personal development of more than 3,000 members
Take a moment to picture yourself working for one of Canada's leading financial institutions, where a spectrum of possible career paths offers you remarkable choice, flexibility - and a real opportunity to grow.
Explore the possibilities
Career Open House Event
Wednesday - 10th April, 2014 - 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
5102 50th St. P.O. Box 60
Exciting career opportunities are available for:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Financial Service Representatives
- Manager Sales and Services
- Mortgage Advisors
- Financial Advisors
- Branch Managers
Please bring your resume and we ask that you create a CIBC Careers profile prior to the event. You do not need to register in advance.
Unable to attend? Apply on-line and reference requisition # 14007060
- Successful candidate must exhibit CIBC's values of trust, team work and accountability.
- Must have prior professional experience working towards and achieving sales targets.
- Must have initiative and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Should be organized and detail oriented.
- For Financial Service Representatives; must have CIFC or CSC prior to or within 3 months of start date.
- For Manager Sales and Service; must have CIFC or CSC prior to or within 3 months of start date.
- For Financial Advisors; must have a completed CSC upon hire.
- For Branch Managers; must have CIFC or CSC prior to or within 3 months of start date.
What You Should Know
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday
Rewards and Recognition
At CIBC, we're committed to providing employees with fair and competitive compensation that reflects individual contribution, business performance and related markets. Our total compensation programs are comprised of direct and indirect components. Together they reward employee capability and performance and promote employee well-being.
Employee Share Purchase Plan
Employee Banking Offer
At CIBC, there are formal and informal methods available to acknowledge employee and team contributions throughout the year. Formal recognition programs recognize outstanding performance by individuals and teams at CIBC. CIBC's formal programs include the CIBC Achievers Program, eAchievers and the Chairman's Council and President's Council Awards in Wood Gundy. We developed these programs to reward those who demonstrate our core values of Trust, Teamwork and Accountability.
Industry: Financial Services and Banking
Job Category: Financial Services