With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: smiling employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere and opportunities to grow.
Great guest service and great value are our foundation, but those aren't the only components that have helped our success. It's also because of our people: committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Denny's the great place it is.
Strong leadership is another cornerstone at Denny's, and our hands-on team of experienced and dynamic managers have the ability to touch every aspect of our business from recruiting to marketing. Come join a company where you will have an opportunity to have fun, make money and be heard.
The Denny’s Restaurant located at 2940 - 50th Ave, Red Deer, AB is currently recruiting for the positions of BOTH FULL TIME and PART TIME Servers.
This is a fast paced, high volume job which requires excellent customer relation skills with a friendly, courteous and professional manner. You must work well with others and follow the Company standards and procedures. You will receive ongoing training and development to support your success.
• Provide timely, courteous and friendly service to all customers.
• Take orders from guest quickly and accurately.
• Use tray to carry orders to the table.
• Be able to advise guests on menu specials, ingredients of menu items,
• Upsell by offering beverage, appetizers and dessert items to all guests.
• Check in with guests, offer beverage refills, ask about their meal and offer additional service.
• Maintain a neat and tidy work station with high levels of sanitation.
• Present bills, accept payment from guests (cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, room billings)
• Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
• Some experience a benefit however, we will train you one-on-one.
• “Serving it Safe” Certification - certification training available on the job.
• Be flexible to work a variety of shifts in a 24/7 operation.
• Accuracy with cash handling very important.
• Good communication skills in English, oral and written.
• Wages: To be negotiated.
• Benefits to include Medical, Extended Health, Group Life Insurance, Dental, and Vision Care are provided for FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT ONLY.
If this sounds like the job for you, send your resume to join our Denny’s Team.
Only those applicants that are Canadian citizens or have a valid work permit will be considered.