As members of the Nursing Team, Registered Nurses are responsible and accountable for the safe quality care of clients. RN's assess, co-ordinate and participate in total nursing care for patients; supervise in accordance with CARNA Nursing Practice Standards and provide leadership, direction and encouragement to staff. Primary area of responsibility will be in Acute Care and Continuing Care.
- Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing.
- Current registration or eligibility for registration with CARNA.
- Current BCLS-HCP certification required.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are fundamental.
- Experience in Acute Care, Emergency and Continuing Care nursing is an asset.